BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 26, 2010

Eighteen


"Give me a man who is man enough to give himself just to the woman who is worth him. If that woman were me, I would love him alone, and forever."
-Francesca Bruni from the movie Casanova
^terrible movie. amazing quote.


"If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough."
-Oprah Winfrey


Chuck: I can't even hug you? What if you need a hug? A hug can turn your day around.
Ned: I'm not a big fan of the hug
Chuck: Then you haven't been hugged properly. It's like an emotionally Heimlich. Someone puts their arms around you and they give you a squeeze and all your fear and anxiety comes shooting out of your mouth in a big wet wad and you can breath again.
-Pushing Daisies


"There is no remedy for love, but to love more."
-Thoreau


“It takes two to speak the truth- One to speak, and another to hear.”
Henry David Thoreau


"There are no 'good' or 'bad' people. Some are a little better or a little worse but all are activated more by misunderstanding than malice. A blindness to what is going on in each other's hearts."
-Tennessee Williams


“I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone.”
— Bill Cosby


"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
-Albert Einstein


"You know what the secret is? It's so simple. We love one another. We're nice to one another. Do you know how rare that is?"
-Ann Brashares


“If only closed minds came with closed mouths.”
Nicole Aitoro


"There is no such thing as gratitude unexpressed. If it is unexpressed, it is plain, old-fashioned ingratitude."
-Robert Braulthttp


"I didnt know why I was going to cry, but I knew that if anybody spoke to me or looked at me too closely the tears would fly out of my eyes and the sobs would fly out of my throat and I'd cry for a week. I could feel the tears brimming and sloshing like water in a glass that is unsteady and too full."
-The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath


"If you love something set it free, but don't be surprised if it comes back with herpes."
-Chuck Palahniuk


“Patience is the art of hoping.”
Luc De Vauvanargues


“You can erase someone from your mind. Getting them out of your heart is another story”
— Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind


“One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.”
Bob Marley


-------------------------------------------------------------

Impromptu Personal Thought:
"I would argue that, more than 'I love you', the three most meaningful words in the English language are 'I'm always here.' Love means nothing without proof through action."


0 comments: